After thirty years of representing client in divorce, custody, and other family law cases, the lawyers at Dailey Law, P.C. are passionate about helping each client reach an equitable, fair resolution. Our services are tailored to meet each person's needs, and we strive to help our clients reach their goals within the bounds of the law and help them move forward after their divorce.
We represent clients in all kinds of family law matters, including:
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Legal Separation
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (Child Custody)
- Classification and division of separate and marital property, including:
- all types of retirement benefits, including military; 401(k); IRAs; pensions
- real estate, residential and commercial
- business/professional practice valuations
- stocks, stock options, and other investments
- debt allocation
- Spousal Maintenance (alimony)
- Child Support
- Marital agreements (prenuptial)
- Wills and estate planning
- Estate Admistration
We represent clients in all dispute resolution models, including court, (traditional litigation), mediation, arbitration, settlement conferences, and appeals. We offer full and limited scope representation. We primarily work in Colorado Springs (El Paso County); however, we also represent clients in several other surrounding cities and counties.
Please explore our website and contact our office at 719-473-0884 if we can assist you with any family law matter. We look forward to hearing from you soon!