Dailey Law, P.C. represents clients in all phases of litigation or dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration, trial court litigation, and appeals. Our attorneys have substantial experience negotiating appropriate resolutions to cases and reaching agreements short of Court action, and they are confident and comfortable in the courtroom if an agreement cannot be reached.
Finally, the office handles negotiation and execution of family law and estate planning documents, including marital agreements (prenuptial or post-nuptial) and wills, other basic estate planning documents, and estate administration.
Dailey Law, P.C. offers modern representation tailored to each client's needs in the following case types:
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Legal Separation
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (Child Custody)
- Classification and division of separate and marital property, including:
- all types of retirement benefits, including military; 401(k); IRAs; pensions
- real estate, residential and commercial
- business/professional practice valuations
- stocks, stock options, and other investments
- debt allocation
- Common Law Marriage
- Same-Sex Marriage and Divorce Issues
- Spousal Maintenance (alimony)
- Child Support
- Dependency and Neglect
- Child Welfare and Juvenile
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Grandparents' Rights
- Contested Guardianship (children and adults)
- Motions to Restrict Parenting Time
- Motions regarding Contempt of Court
- Paternity and Parentage
- Marital agreements (prenuptial)
- Wills and estate planning
- Estate Administration
We represent clients in all dispute resolution models, including court, (traditional litigation), mediation, arbitration, settlement conferences, and appeals. We primarily work in Colorado Springs (El Paso County); however, we also represent clients in several other surrounding cities and counties.
Please check back soon for more details about each of our practice areas.
526 S. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
719-473-0884 | firstname.lastname@example.org